Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Pickle Tree 2012


Oh my Sweet Pickle Tree, how I have missed you!

I am so excited to re-open my shop on February the first!



I closed down for a little hiatus over the holidays!


It was fantastic to spend time with my family. I closed on November the 30th and actually got the last of my orders done the weekend before Christmas, so I had a nice little bit of down time!


As much as I enjoyed that down time, I could not keep visions of seersucker and peasant dresses with sashes from dancing in my head!


I just love creating new looks, so I am excited to be re-opening with some new items!



I have decided to keep the shop trimmed down to a couple of basics, though, because I am expecting baby boy number two in June and I know I will need to take if kind of easy.


This little Etsy shop has been so much fun for me. I love getting to meet new people and share ideas with them!


I have always had a creative mind and this at home business really allows me to nurture that part of myself like no other aspect of my life!
I also work a full time job. I am a designer for a new homes construction company. Yes, yes...I know that seems to be a pretty creative job. It does have it perks, but still, The Pickle Tree allows me so much creative license and I JUST love it!

 

Having a business that I run out of my home allows the whole family to get involved! That is my sweet son modeling the flower towel for me! Poor guy...I really need to get to work on a hero design for him!


So come on over to the Pickle Tree and take a look around. There are sweet things for the kiddos and the Pickle Tree monogrammed towels are a favorite for all ages!

While you are shopping, be sure to hop on over the Kelly's Korner and check out the rest of her "Show Us Your Life, What I make or Sell" post! There are sure to be many many cute things!

3 comments:

Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

Hi I am a follower on your blog and I just wanted to tell you your designs are so cute and I especially like your little dresses!

Love Being A Nonny said...

I came over from Kelly's Korner. I love the bubble with elastic around legs but do not see it in your shop???? angela conoil@yahoo.com

Jill said...

i love the owl dress!!!

i stopped by from kelly's korner. definitely going to check out your goods ;)