Friday, September 23, 2011

Where I Like to Shop

Truth?

I don't shop a lot mainly because I am super busy ( who isn't, right?) but also because my darling mother-in-law ( and father-in-law) buy me TONS of adorable clothes!

They shop mostly at Kohls and Belk. ( We all miss Parisians like crazy cakes!!!!)

I love the new J-Lo line at Kohl's!



I am a southern girl through and through and I bleed orange and blue, so when fall rolls around, I love to find sophistocated ways to wear my orange and blue!


I am also a boots girl and I have my eye on this type of maxi skirt for the winter to throw on with some boots....comfortable AND ready for the office- MY FAVORITE!




In the end, I will probably just grab things off of the 75% off rack at Target. That is really how I roll these days. I pop in to buy towels or shipping supplies for The Pickle Tree and swing through the women's clearance!
But hey- a girl can dream, right?

Kelly's Korner SUYL is all about where people like to shop so go check out the others! They are bound to have some cool ideas!




No comments: