Friday, September 30, 2011

Shopping for Kids Clothes

The truth is, I do not have to shop much for my son because my mother and father in-law spoil him rotten ( ina a good way) in the clthing department.
When I was pregnant and could not wait to start buying I stocked up on Ralph Lauren stuff at TJ Maxx and Marshall's. I also frequented a consignment shop near my home that was FANTASTIC for getting Ralph Lauren which I LOVE for little boys!!!
I also love Zulily for some great deals...you just have to be on top of it.
These days, if I want something special for my boy, or want something special for one of my adorable nieces, or if I need an extra special gift...I make it!









Yes Friends, I am The Pickle Tree on etsy.

So whenever I am looking for a gift or something special....I turn to the sewing/ embroidery machine!

You can too....or if not, you can ask me to!


Christmas Pillowcase Dress


Perfectly Plush Minky Snowman Pinafore


Reversible Auburn/Thanksgiving turkey romper


Alabama Pinafore



Just go to The Pickle Tree on etsy.



Join Kelly over at Kelly's Korner for some more GREAT shopping ideas!
AND TGIF!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, I am wondering if you could put our company site in any part of your blog if that is ok with you. It's about clothing. You could check it at UniformPoint.com. Thank you. Please do email me at thomasbrown025 [at] gmail [dot] com.


UniformPoint Cheap Shirts