Friday, April 27, 2012

The Pickle Tree- I'll be back!


Yes, I am currently out on maternity leave, but....


I will be back!

And there will be some major news when I return!

SO stay tuned SWEET PICKLES!

And be sure to check out my shop!


and like me on facebook


so you will get the up to the minute details!


on all of the latest bubble romper designs, giant monogram tees, precious new baby layette gift sets, personalized towels, Auburn Football wear for kids...



Okay- so I will be doing most any SEC team gear!


Seriously...I am already itching to get back to it!

Truth be told...I have not slowed down yet, but I am trying to get caught up before bubby boy blu II arrives!

Thanks for looking and have fun checking out all of the other talent over at Kelly's Korner today!

1 comment:

aprusa said...

As a past purchaser, I highly recommend the pickle tree to anyone who heads this way from Kelly's Korner. Bookmark this page! You will love her work!