Friday, June 24, 2011

Sista

Today I am linking up at Kelly's Korner for the ever popular Show Us Your Life...Show Us your Singles!
I am taking the opportunity to share with you my talented and GAW-GEOUS sister!

Meet Kelly

Beautiful

Stylish

Easy going and best of all FUN!



My sister Kelly is the greatest gal I know! Sista, Sister, KK...call her what you will...she is definitely my best friend. She is a southern girl through and through. Beautiful, fun, easy going, smart, hardworking, resourceful and active in her church.
She is quite a catch!
I know that God has the perfect man in His plan for her!
If you are interested or know a single who might be interested....email me at
pickletreedesigns@gmail.com
and I will try to work an little matchmaking magic!


1 comment:

Dr. Francey Pants said...

Hi There. My name is Chris. I enjoyed reading your blog about your sister, Kelly. Here is my blog if she is interested.

http://dtbcf.blogspot.com/