Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Are you ready for some football?

Well, it has dipped down to a refreshing 90 degrees here in Georgia. It has definitely put me in the mood for even cooler weather and some FOOTBALL! The Pickle Tree has been working working working to get ready because you know how we like to have our kids ready for game day here in the south!

 Can I get a WAR EAGLE?
Too cute with the coordinating ruffle pants!
 Gotta include our boys! You can never go wrong with a classic seersucker!
 So fun!
 Even little tigers like to show there pride!
 You gotta start 'em young!

 Even though I bleed orange and blue....I have to admit, the houndstooth thing is really cool!
 Bama babies like to show their school spirit, too!
 So sharp!
 You know you Bama fans out there are loving all this houndstooth! My hat's off to Bear Bryant!
 I am a Bama girl, but I am living smack dab in the middle of Dawg country, so I had to show a little Georgia love!
Pretty sweet I have to admit!
May all your teams have a safe and successful football season this year!

I thought since today was Wednesday, I would link up over at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday! There is not a whole lot out there during football season that wows me more than some Auburn Tiger gear! I am sure some of you fans feel the same way about your team gear!

If you see soemthing that you can't live without or if you want The Pickle Tree to make some gear to represent your team, check out my etsy shop!


Happy Fall Ya'll!

1 comment:

Babs said...

The childrens' game outfits are so cute. Great combination of fabrics but I must admit I like the red and black ones best. :) Go Dawgs!