Thursday, August 18, 2011

Timely...Heros and Preschool

Last night, I told Dan that I loved him because he was my hero.  I further demonstrated my point by singing out very loudly you are the wind beneath my wings. I need to learn when to stop sharing. Just because I blog doesn't mean I have to let all of my crazy out. It is just so much more fun to let you see the REAL me.

Jack was in the room with us and he looked at me and said, "mommy, you can't call daddy hero. That is for Mr. Incredible". Funny. At his age he is SOOO literal! As he grows, he will learn more about words and how they can take on different meanings. This morning I saw this video and it was so precious it moved me to tears. It is from the perspective of a mom. It is about her little boys' and some thoughts about heros. If you can possibly find the time, you should jump over and check it out!

To My Little Super Heros at I Am Momma Hear Me Roar.


Jack is my little hero this week. He has started preschool. He has been going to Mrs. Kim's, an in home day care, since he was 8 weeks old.
It has been quite a tearful transition for him and for me, but he is trying so hard to be big. I am so proud of him!

No comments: