Thursday, April 26, 2012

Easter 2012


I am definitely behind on my blog!



That does not mean that I have been a TOTAL slacker! I have at least taken a few pictures!




Here is Jack on his Easter Egg hunt in the backyard.


He had so much fun!


I think the most fun was had the day before when we dyed the eggs.



He kept saying, "mommy, this is so much fun!"




I am so proud of this little booger. We are excited about the arrival of the new baby boy. I am 33 weeks and still pressing forward. I can't help but worry about Jack and how he will adjust. I know that I cannot be the only momma who has these thoughts/ fears. I know that big and little brothers are born everyday and that everyone manages just fine. I still can't help but wonder how it will be at OUR house. I never really understood the love and pride that I would have for Jack until he arrived, so I know that I will just have to wait and let it all unfold. Patience is not one of my strong suits. So until I know... I will ponder the possibilities!

No comments: