Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day- Eating at Home

I have a Valentine's present for you all...it is a website that I found on Pinterest. If you have already received this gift then I am sorry for the repeat and also,
WHY HAVE YOU NEVER GIVEN THIS TO ME???

HA!

Just Kidding.

Kind of...

Anyway, I am always complaining to Big D that I wish we cooked and ate better meals at home, but lets face it, cooking is only half the battle. To REALLY achieve this night after night you have to plan ahead, shop, and actually have the good food on hand!

Well lookie at what I stumbled across on Pinterest....



Yes. It is what you think. Menus AND the grocery lists to support them.
I can print one of these babies out, go shopping, follow the easy to read recipes and be all set for good dinners for a week.
I should note, that I think this is for the entrees only. On antoher note, some nights you "double your efforts" and freeze something extra for later- LOVE THAT!

Will my family LOVE every meal on the list?
No- of course not, but hey, who am I to complain?
I mean really, what do you want for free? Your change back?

I think we can work throught that.
AND I am willing to bet that we MIGHT even find some new favorites.
I think I am going to give this a try!

What do you think?


No comments: