Friday, November 11, 2011

The Pickle will be on VACATION for December!!!!


 Working a regular full time day job that is physically and mentally demanding...


Being a mommy to a spunky busy 3 year old....


Trying to be a good wife to a very hardworking and supportive husband.....


All while trying to keep up with the very successful ( thank you) Pickle Tree is finally taking it's toll!!!


Throw in the holidays and it is just proving to be more than this momma can handle......sooooooo...





The last day for orders will be Wednesday November the 30th! I will be working diligently well into the month of December to fulfill those orders for all you faithful sweet pickles! I just won't have the added pressure of more and more awesome orders coming in!


I am so Thankful for the business...if I did not have a full time job, I think it would be the PERFECT amount to keep me busy, but not too busy. As it stands now, sometimes I am certain that I am teetering on the edge of insanity!

The Pickle will be back in the new year! In the meantime, I will be enjoying every single spare minute with my little carol singing, lightning mcqueen slipper wearing, candy loving boy and I could not be happier about that!
I think I see some cookie making in our future!
;)



No comments: