Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Perfectly Precious Plush Snowman Pinafore for the Holidays

 I am loving this new pinafore for the holidays. It is made of minky dot fabric.
Have you ever felt minky dot fabric? It is oh so soft!
 I love pinafore styling. The criss cross in the back is just so precious to me. It also goes a long way in helping things fit through a couple of seasons.
It was sooo easy. Another heat and bond project. I can also make the buttons all black, but I like the idea of doing multi color to make it fun. It is super versatile. It can be worn with any color top underneath and would be sweet with jeans, tights or ruffle pants.
The Pickle Tree is getting ready for the holidays!!!!
How about you?


Hop on over to my etsy shop if you want me to make one JUST FOR YOU!

Hop on over to Savvy Southern Style for some more great WOW projects!

2 comments:

Wren said...

Love this pattern! I've made a few dresses for my neice using this very pattern and even mentioned making something out of the minky fabric to my sister just last weekend! Now I know what I'm going to make! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

That is really cute. I like that style, too. thanks for joining Wow.