Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Campers Report Here!

In the midst of all of my sewing, living, working...I am trying to plan a birthday party extravaanza for Blu's 3rd birthday! It is coming up in a few weeks and I have been gathering and sorting and mailing in preparation! SO far- this is the invitation....LOVE. IT! I ordered the design from etsy in this cute shop! You should check it out! There are all sorts of adorable printables. She also does return address stamps- I have my eye on one for the PickledBlu family FOR SURE!

We are doing a pool party at the lakeside private park that we are members of. I am pretty much going all out! There are two cabins rented for the entire week leading up to the party and I am taking off work and all the nieces and nephews will be partying at the pool for the whole week before. Quality time is my love language so I CANNOT WAIT!

Jack and I were watching "Jack" movies last night... ( his new favorite past time) and I came across this....It blows my mind how much can change on one year. This "Jack movie" is from his birthday last year- love the uncontrollable laughter!


Untitled from Melanie Marsh on Vimeo.

No comments: