Saturday, May 14, 2011

I am in trouble now!

What is cuter than two adorable sisters with coordinating reversible classic a-line monogrammed dresses?


Why matching a line reversible dresses for their American Girl dolls, of course!


After making the dresses for a friend's daughters', she came back and asked me if I could make matching doll dresses. What a good and thoughtful momma!


It just so happened that the pattern that I bought for the a line dress came with a doll dress pattern!


I told her of course I would be happy to do that for her and I did not think much else about it.


Until I put these little beauties together.


It was SOOOO much fun! The only downside is that I did not have an American Girl doll to play dress up with.


Poor George..he was a good and patient stand in.


Thank goodness Big D and Blu did not witness the "dress fitting".

  

Wow... I sure love my little boy, but the doll dress thing hit me like a ton of bricks! I would sure love a little girl to play dress up with. I guess my nieces better beware!
I am coming after their dolls NEXT!


1 comment:

*Jarahls* said...

Awww! That's such a cute idea! And you can play dress up with Aleah and Sophie anytime! If you can get them to cooperate lol!