Friday, January 14, 2011

Snowmageddon 2011


We got some snow this past week. I mean...the kind of snow and ice that we only see around these parts about once every decade or so. Dan and I were out of work on Monday and Tuesday and the little man got to enjoy some sledding. He had so much fun!


We did not get a chance to build a snowman. We tried, but we just couldn't make it happen because of the thin layer of ice that coated the snow. I think we got about 7 inches at our house. It was something to see! I did not leave the house until Thursday morning. I went to work a little late and left a little early- just to be safe! I got a lot of sewing done, including an order for Pirate Valentines T shirts for a boutique in Tampa. They wanted them to do double duty for the Pirate Festival and Valentines Day. I don't think I would have gotten them all finished if it weren't for the snow! I also made a LOT of progress on my mural.
I hope to get it finished tomorrow so I can get back to the business of enjoying my weekends with my boys!
Grandma and Grandpa are coming to day for the boat show this weekend. Jack can hardly stand it he is SOOOOO excited!
YAY for weekends!

No comments: