Tuesday, January 4, 2011

More Christmas and Pining for Alabama


So I did a TERRIBLE job with my camera at Grandma and Grandpa's on Christmas Day. I think it was the combination of the white knuckle drive, late night, early morning, I think my blood pressure was through the roof headache that I had going all. day. long!
Luckily, Grandpa is getting pretty good with the camera! He sent a few pictures. A few of which I will include here. The others did not make the "this doesn't make me look too fat cut!"


The snow was still lingering as we got ready to pull out of town. Jack LOVES his new tractor....
I was afraid that we were going to have to strap him on and let him ride all the way to Georgia on it!

He keeps asking...where are my cousins? Where is Grandpa? Where is Great Grandma?
Where is Uncle John? Aunt Sally? Emily, Sidnany? Where is KK, Grace, Josh, Jay-rah, Leah, Sophie, Nanny? I wanna got to Memaw's he says....
As always, I tell him...they are in Alabama. He has heard it so much, he just answers himself now.
The other day, I snuck in the answer "they are in Alabama" and his response was.....
"why"?
Lawd...how am I supposed to answer that when I don't quite know myself????
Happy New Year!

No comments: