Thursday, April 22, 2010

Swimming

Jack has been to three swimming lessons. He is doing great! I walked out to the pool at his last one and he saw me and pretty much cried the rest of the time. I guess I learned my lesson. Anyway, I took some video from afar- I zoomed in. It turned out pretty good, but can anyone tell me how to make it right side up?

swimming from Melanie Marsh on Vimeo.


He is talking SO much now. He says "I want down", "I want jeep", "I'm Hung-y"... We figured out last night that he calls milk "honk". He calls Jelly Beans "chews" and it is just about is favorite treat. He is almost moved to tears he gets so happy when I give him bread....

He loves to run through the house opening and closing the doors. He peeks around the door and says "I see you". When we stop or turn in the car he says..."whoah". His answer to everything is NO. Not to be bad, but because he just thinks that is the answer...when I know he means yes, I say, do you mean yes, and he says "Yeee-ees". He was such a good boy at Tucker's third birthday party. He played with all of the older kids and was not scared of anything! He is still saying "happy day day".

Such a precious time!

No comments: