Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow Weekend!



So the weekend started off kind of slow because Jack came home with some super serious nasty raw pitiful diaper rash....poor little guy!




But it was still kind of exciting because this is what it looked like outside!



Valentines Weekend was in full swing... Jack came home with this ADORABLE Valentines box packed with all kinds of cute goodies!




I came home with this BEAUTIFUL arrangement that was deliverd to my office from my Valentine!



Saturday, we woke up to THIS!



I would say at least 3 inches!



After a little of this....



We bundled up for a little of this!



PRECIOUS!



Look Mom! No hands!




Sunday, Dan and Jack joined me at the Dental Office for a little bit of work!




Before....



After.....



We went for lunch together and then I got down to business...


I am not fond of working on Sundays (especially a Valentines Sunday), but we all do what we can when we can, right?



These panels were the reason that I had to drag the boys along!
I needed their expertise with a drill!


I am very aware how fortunate I am to have the work that I have, even though it makes me sad somtimes how much time I spend outside of the home. I wish I could spend more time with Jack and Dan! They are the reason that I do what I do!

No comments: