Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!







Okay Okay..I know I should NOT be getting in the Christmas spirit so early! Usually I am not up for it until AFTER Christmas. Let me also clarify that these photos are NOT of decorations I have up for this year! These are actually from a few years ago and it is funny to see how much my house has changed since these photos were taken. My front door is now painted Sherwin Williams, Black Fox. I have new brown curtains, wrought iron blausters, and a different paint color in the living room. The den in the bottom picture is COMPLETLY different. New trim, new paint, new furniture....

ANYWAY, this trip down memory lane has gotten me way off the subject I intended to post about...the Christmas Spirit!

Sure it might be a bit early, but how can I NOT be in the spirit with this little booger around? I think he will really enjoy it this year and I cannot wait to see it through his eyes!


No comments: