Friday, October 16, 2009

Downstairs Bath Reveal


So we finally put together our downstairs bathroom!
I am a slacker so I have no before shots, but try to imagine, white vinyl floor, white countertop, and white cabinet with blue walls. Not a bad look to begin with, but we had a different vision in mind! I topped it all off with this little beauty...a monogrammed valance for the shower curtain. It really adds height to the room.


Dan did a beautiful job laying this square tile in a brick pattern on the floor.


Tropic Brown granite....ahh my favorite! I wanted it in the kitchen but it was running a little on the pink side during that time period. When I saw this little remnant, it was JUST what I wanted. We took the opportunity to change our faucet out to an 8" widespread since we had to have the granite cut! I also changed out the hardware on the vanity, but left it as is besides that!


This is the best shot I could get with "everything". My intention was to blow up a shot of Dan's parents' saliboat and mat and frame it for the art above the toilet, but for now, I had this picture hanging around the house and I really like it. So, I went for it. We have really enjoyed it so far!
Now on to Jack's bathroom! My personal favorite....keep your eyes peeled around here for some shots of an ocotgon and dot tile topped off with white subway tiles.....YUMMMMMY!



No comments: