Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Walk in the Park


We had such a fun day at Riverside Park on our trip to Alabama. It is such a pretty park. Right on the Tennessee River. I took it's beauty for granted when I lived in town. Now I always love to go. The weather last Saturday was absolutley PERFECT! It is so nice for Jack to spend time with family!


He loves his Auntie KK ( and her dangling earrings)




The momma is always a favorite pal!





Cousin Grace is so much fun!



Memaw loves me and I love her too!





My Nanny! MMMMM good hugs:)




Uncle Josh and cousin Grace reporting back to base camp with shaved ice




Nana joined us! YAY!




Uncle Josh thinks he can just toss me around...wait a minute, he is tossing me! WEEEEEE!




Aunt Susan came with Nana


Kissing Cousins



Josh is clowning around with Nana



It was such a beautiful day. Days like that never come often enough or last long enough. I so look forward to watching Grace and Jack get to know each other and grow up together! They had such a fun time together at the park.

No comments: