Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Almost three months already!

Well, Shepherd is almost three months old and I realized that I never posted any two month pictures!





He came home with this crazy grunting habit. He must have picked it up at the hospital!
HA!

No seriously...I actually talked to the Dr. about it. I was worried. the kid grunted ALL NIGHT LONG in his sleep. I was so worried that he as in some type of pain or something. The Dr. was not concerned, so I just learned to tune it out.

I guess I was so good at ignoring it, that I just realized it has stopped. It could have happened anytime in the last few weeks...not sure. All I know id that it is gone and I am PROUD!

He is sleeping from about 8pm till about 4am. He takes a quick bottle and then goes back to sleep until about 6:30 or 7. It is pretty awesome!

He is smiling now and Big D and I just eat it up. He "talks" more than any baby I have ever heard. His little coos and ahhs are the sweetest sounds.

He is such a good baby. My only complaint right now is that is will not take a good nap during the day. Just a bunch of cat naps. Nothing more than about 30 minutes. I am worried that he is not getting enough rest. But hey, if that is all that I have to complain about, then I am doing pretty good, right?


No comments: