Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Craft Link Party-what do you expect?? BEACH TOWELS!!!!

I wish that I had the time to spruce up my mantle, or decorate my front door, but alas, it is towel season people!!! and The Pickle Tree is up to her ears in TOWELS...no time for fun around the house!


And then it hit me...I can still play! Making your own personalized beach towel is a GREAT spring craft....so why not link up at Centsational Girl for her Spring craft link up!

I have been making these towels for a couple of years now and at this time of year they TAKE OVER my shop!


I have done a tutorial in the past on how to make them...they are so simple.
They are inexpensive.
They make a great gift!
WIN! WIN! WIN!


Think Easter baskets, teacher gifts, hostess gifts, birthday presents, graduation, mother's day, bridesmaids gifts, bachelorette parties....the list goes ON and ON!

GO check out the tutorial to make your own!

Or if you are not feeling so crafty...let the Pickle Tree do the work for you!


Thanks for hosting this springy linky party!
Head on over to Centsational Girl and check out all the crafts!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm your newest follower from Kate's party-love these towels-I'm a sucker for anything with a monogram-stop on by for a visit!