Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Boomama is hosting a dip-tacular today in preperation for the upcoming football seaon, and I just had to join in the fun!

I am CERTAIN that I will not be original with this dip...but I cannot help it! It is my favorite and the hubby loves it. Just reading the recipe makes me want to go straight to the store to get the ingredients for Saturday.
I GOTTA have this when the AUBURN TIGERS kick off the season this year!



INGREDIENTS:

8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
1/2 cup any flavor FRANK'S REDHOT Sauce ( I put that stuff on everything!!)
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
2 cans (12.5 oz. each) SWANSON® White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained



DIRECTIONS:

HEAT oven to 350°F. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
MIX in salad dressing, Frank's RedHot Sauce and cheese. Stir in chicken.
BAKE 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with Fritos.



Easy and Cheesy- My favorite kind of recipe!

MMMMMM-MMMMMM- good!



My little tiger!

1 comment:

*Jarahls* said...

I love that picture of Jack and Dan! So sweet!