Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Crayon Aprons

 Spring has sprung and the birthday parties are in full force!
 I know because I have attended a few with my 2 year old....
 AND because I have been getting tons of orders for these!
 They are simply adorable!
 A crayon apron on one side and a regular apron on the other!
 Two personalized gifts in one...not bad for $20 bucks, huh?
I made my own pattern- they are fun and oh so rewardingly cute when they are through!

The party is in honor of a little boy? Crayon rollups are the answer!

You can find these little gems and lots more goodies over at my etsy store...


I am joining WOW us Wednesday over at Southern Savvy Style!


See you there for lots of ooooohs and ahhhhhhhs!



1 comment:

Vickie said...

I have a crayon apron that my grandmother made me. These hold such sweet memories! :-)