Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Auburn Mural


I knew it was going to be a good day when I pulled out of the driveway and saw this!
The first bloom of the 60 tulip bulbs that I planted last fall! YAY! My first tulip. It was supposed to be red, but hey...I think I like this color just fine!


Of course I ran out of batteries on my camera, so I need more pictures, but for now, these will get the idea across!
This is Aubie's cup! Momma G's. MMMMMMM... I could go for a momma's love and some nachos right about now!


Aubie reading the paper....
The heart with the Y2K has signifigance to the client. They spent New Year's Eve Y2K beneath the infamous trees!



The smoke signifies the players taking the field...
3 Heisman's- there is room for more....bring em on!


Toomer's drugs!
The car has a bumper sticker that says "honk if you sacked Brodie"
The little sign on the sidewalk says- Guthrie's after the game!


The only full picture that I have has a sketch taped to the tree....try to look past that and

TA-DA!!!!!!
The full mural in all it's glory.

I am so glad to be finished!

So....what do you think?

No comments: