Thursday, February 17, 2011

Toomers Corner Oaks


I cannot beleive it. Who would do such a thing?

Toomer's Corner Oaks were deliberately poisoned?

What an embarrassement to the entire state of Alabama.

ONE MAN, robbed my children of a tradition that I cherished at my beloved Auburn University.

He won't bring us down. These types of senseless acts are exactly the types of events that bring families closer and Auburn is Family.

I find myself staring at the live webcam hoping to drink in EVERY LAST BREATH of these precious memories.

*picture is my sweet brother, Josh and his girlfriend Jarah and their twin girls from this past fall

1 comment:

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

I just read about this yesterday. I don't know what makes people do such mean things.I am sorry that happened and hope that somehow someway with the Lords help that some of them can be saved.