Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My New Baby Has ARRIVED!

I think we are going to be good friends. There was a bond before I ever even laid eyes on her.
I could feel in my GUT that she was there before I got home yesterday. I just KNEW that she was on the porch waiting for me!
My anticipation grows as I sit and read all about her. I try not to get to excited, because I don't want to rush it....my mantra- you have plenty of time to learn about her, plenty of time to learn about her.....


if you would like to meet my baby...I think I am going to call her Bertha!

2 comments:

Anne said...

You really caught my attention with this post. Had to think who would call a little girl or even a puppy Bertha. Then I pulled up your link, and had an ah ha moment! Now that's some baby to be proud of!!!

rayna said...

SHUT THE HELL UP!!! You got an embrodiery machine, talked to me for an hour last night AND NEVER SAID ANYTHING?!?!?!!?! I thought we were friends?!?
love ya, see you tomorrow and you better be prepared to tell me ALL about Bertha!
rlcj