Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

Jack loves the tree! He loves the music that our Jingle Bell House from our Snow Village plays. It is hard to find someone who gets as excited about the holiday season as I get, but I think I have a little Christmas buddy in the house, now. I mean, not that Dan is a grinch or anything, but he usually does not clap, squeal, and dance. His show of Christmas Spirit is watching Christmas Vacation and drinking eggnog while I put up the Christmas Tree. Though I will never tire of watching Christmas Vacation myself ( it is a holiday staple) I can say I look forward to some new holiday traditions with my new Christmas Buddy!


The reason that I am asking Jack to say cracker in the video is not because I think crackers are Christmas-sy and not because I like to randomly select words for him to attempt. It is becasue he just said cracker at his gourmet dinner or vegetable soup and crackers and I thought it might stick if I got him to say it again. It really has not...but he does say "Wooo Wooo" when he sees the tree. I think it is becasue of our repeated attempts to get him to say Ho-Ho!


Enjoy!

Untitled from Melanie Marsh on Vimeo.

No comments: