Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Murals, Partying, Road Trips, and other Random Goodness from the Weekend!



I finished this part of the mural on Saturday



Dan and Jack came with me...Jack is such a trooper.
Dan is my hero. He prepped and painted a wall blue for me!





Then we partied at our house with a couple or 15 or so friends....





In honor of a VERY special birthday boy and girl!






Sunday we made a road trip to Rockmart Georgia to meet up with Dan's parents to take back our furry four legged friends. Sam and Lucy were swept away to Alabama whe I was stricken with strep throat while Dan was out of town a few weeks ago. Thanks for coming to my rescue John and Joanne!
Jack is a rock star in grandpa's sunglasses!






And this is LONG overdue! I finally got a picture of Jack with his custom, hand made with love, "football jersey" made by his sweet cousin, Emily, from Hartselle, Alabama.







Precious!

Whew...I am ready for the weekend!

Thanks, and have a nice day!

No comments: