Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall







It's so nice to have cool weather. It seems like we skipped fall and went straight to winter! The pansy's are planted and the bushes pruned...bring on the cold weather! I am ready to snuggle down in my jammies with my two main squeezes and have an excuse for that extra layer of fat lingering around post baby ( post baby is getting a little old...I think you can only use that for a few months). Now that it is cold, we can call the extra tummy storage for the winter, for warmth, for whatever...I can wear sweaters that cover it up!
Well, here are a couple of pictures from the few days of mild cool weather. We had a glorious day for Taste of Acworth. It was good to spend time with Aunt Rayna and Uncle Randy!

1 comment:

Kelly Stewart said...

Sweet sweet baby! I wanna kiss him! Bring him to Bama :-)